The LED TVs are extremely popular in recent times as this contains an ample amount of features and latest functions. If you want to play few videos and other media from your mobile phone or even any laptop on the big screen of your television, you have come to the right place! A lot of casting devices out there in the recent marketplace implement the similar setup procedure along with the slight variations in hardware and installation too.
Chromecast is one of the most popular devices accessible for the purpose of remote streaming. The actual procedure of setting this up is quite simple and it actually takes a little time to execute too.
The setup process
As you take a proper Chromecast device out of the box or LED TV, you will surely notice the HDMI extension on this. For the ease of explanation, they will consider here an HD television with HDMI port as the standard display device. The setup steps follow:
- You can simply connect Chromecast’s HDMI extension to HDMI port on the TV
- You can also connect Chromecast to the USB charger as well to confirm, which the device has enough charge during a setup procedure
- When it comes to choose the LED TV and its features and functions, you can simply get the proper information from some great portal. You can choose the HDMI channel on your TV only by pressing the ‘Input’ or ‘Source’ on the remote. You will be able find a correct HDMI channel from the various options available. Eventually, you will get the Chromecast welcome screen along with a device name and then a website URL from where you can download the necessary application
- Then, you will have to set up the network from the control device. In fact, if you plan to use the Smartphone or even the tablet simply download Google Home application from Google Play Store and open this. If you are using the computer (Windows or Mac), you can visit the URL displayed on the screen, download Google Home application in your computer and open it.
- Then go to the menu called Google Home application on your phone and connect the device. Your Chromecast device is simply detected by the application. Then, you need to minimize the application window and go to your Wi-Fi settings of your LED TV. You will see the actual Chromecast network listed. Connect to the network and go back to Google Home application. This step is not essential if you use a computer.
- On continuing in a certain application, this will connect with your Chromecast device through the passcode that is displayed both on your application as well as TV screen. Once the application detects your device, this permits you to select your Wi-Fi home network and rename your device. Then you have to give your Wi-Fi credentials. Now along with the application as well as the Chromecast device set up, you need to connect to your home network on the TV.
- Then you will be ready to cast your mobile screen to your TV. After that, you have to use the application, which has the Cast option (for example, YouTube), or use the Google Chrome browser. While simply using the browser, make sure you have added a Chromecast extension to your browser and that you will be able to do once you successfully set up your Chromecast device
- To connect Chrome to your Chromecast, you have to click Chromecast extension tab, then select your Chromecast device.
To know more about LED TV, you can check out the given link https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-tv/c-msh1216 by TataCliQ and get better ideas.